Translate

Friday, March 2, 2012

My Purchase at Beauty.com


My pal, Cici, who is a fabulous hairstylist and artist, told me about Oscar Blandi's color wand to cover my few strands of gray hair.  OMG, I am so upset about the gray hairs!  Cici told me not to use box hair dye found in drugstores because they have harsh chemicals, and she will color my hair when she sees me again.  I found that Beauty.com has them in stock in all colors, and there is a promotion going on.


Make a $100 purchase and receive a free Erin Fetherston train case filled with samples:

    • $10 Beauty.com Gift Card
    • Smashbox® Photo Finish® Hydrating Foundation Primer
    • Boscia® Oil-Free Nightly Hydration
    • Stila® FULL SIZE Eye Shadow Compact, Cloud
    • Supersmile® Whitening Introductory Kit
    • Murad® Acne Clarifying Mask
    • bareMinerals® Pretty Amazing® Lipcolor, Bravado
    • ALTERNA® BAMBOO Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist
    • Jane Iredale® Tantasia™ Self Tanner
    • Traditions by Nick Chavez® Yucca Root Shampooing Cream
    • Bvlgari® Refreshing Towel
    • Too Faced® Tinted Beauty Balm
    • H2O Plus™ Face Oasis™ Hydrating Treatment
    • Crabtree & Evelyn® Avocado Body Lotion
    I put my order in and received it in two days!  Here are the photos.  I love the train case-- perfect for my jewelry and love letters. 

    My favorite is the bareMinerals® Pretty Amazing® Lipcolor in Bravado.  It makes the lips full and pretty.