Translate

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Cathe: the DVDs that have Kept me Relatively in Shape this Winter

I have been working out to Cathe DVDs all winter and I'm happy to say that despite all my food indulgences, such as eating half the bread basket at Del Posto and devouring an entire box of Special K cracker chips in the sour cream and onion flavor night after night while watching Shameless, I am still able to fit into clothes from Justice, where pre-teens shop.

Cathe DVDs are motivating and effective. I love Cathe's Turbo Barre so much that I have been doing it three times a week for the past month. I don't think I have lost any weight due to my diet but I have firmed up a bit. Is this having my cake and eating it too?

This morning, I did Cathe Afterburn, which is more cardio and intense. I modified the DVD a bit because going down to the floor to do burpees gives me a headache, so I just did more exercises on the plastic discs, such as sliding from side to side while moving my arms. I can definitely still feel the Afterburn, so it must be working.