Translate

Monday, September 10, 2012

Wall Street

Today I walked on Wall Street to get to Luke's Lobster at 26 S. Williams Street, which I saw on How I Made My Millions on CNBC.  Supposedly, Luke's lobster roll is less watery than other lobster rolls.  You know I love my lobster, so I had to try it.  There were many tourists taking photos on Wall Street, so I joined in on the fun.  Take a look at the photos below. 

As for the Luke's Lobster, I splurged and had the Taste of Maine, with half a shrimp roll, half lobster roll, half crab roll with pickle, chips and soda.  I picked the Maine ginger ale, which was spicy and good.  They were out of Jonah crab claws, so I also got a clam chowder.  Yes, it was a big lunch, but I skipped breakfast (I swear).  The rolls were really delicious.  I think the shrimp roll is the best, then lobster second, and crab third.  I did see hardend pieces of butter on top of the seafood, which was kind of weird.  They put a sprinkling of Old Bay-like seasoning, which added to the flavor.  The pickle was only a quarter of a pickle, so not enough for the Taste of Maine feast.  The verdict?  I would go back to Luke's Lobster again.